Professional social media is an essential part of business
For international corporations or individual entrepreneurs LinkedIn and Twitter are currently the dominant social media networks.
Your LinkedIn profile is not just there as an online CV. It is a powerful tool to get you noticed and nurture your network of contacts. You need a structured professional social media strategy to become a more effective sales person and business developer and develop your personal brand.
For you this means:
- increasing your prominence in your field of expertise
- highlighting your perceived value to others
- protecting and managing your reputation
- developing your personal brand
For your company this means:
- increasing the visibility of your company in its market
- accentuating the perceived value of your products or services
- protecting and managing your corporate reputation
- managing online PR and media communications
- strengthening and enhancing your brands
The Professional Social Media Road to Success
- Understand the basics – what is professional social media, why and how can you use it?
- Carry out a digital audit
- Define your company or personal brand
- Establish your strategy
- Identify and generate content
- Build and nurture your network of influence